How we endeavor to saf-guard any sensitive and personal data ThetradingNet may use personal information for the following purposes:
– To verify your identity and establish and manage your account.
– As part of providing ThetradingNet services, or information about our services, to you, we will have to verify your identify, to set you up as a customer and we will need to use those details in order to effectively manage your account with us to ensure that you are getting the best possible service from us.
– To provide you with products and services, or information about our products and services, and to review your needs. Once you open an account with ThetradingNet, or subscribe to an update or webinar, we will need to use your personal information to perform our services and comply with our obligations to you.
– To help ThetradingNet to improve our products and services, including customer services, and develop and market new products and services. ThetradingNet may from time to time use personal information provided by you through your use of the services and/or through customer surveys to help us improve our products and services.
– To form a profile about you. ThetradingNet may from time to time use personal information about you to form profiles about you so that we can understand your needs and provide the best services we can.
– To investigate or settle inquiries or disputes. ThetradingNet may need to use personal information collected from you to investigate issues and/or settle disputes with you as it is in our best interest to ensure that issues and/or disputes are investigated and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
– To comply with applicable law, court order, other judicial process, or the requirements of any applicable regulatory authorities.
ThetradingNet may need to use your personal information to comply with applicable law, court order or other judicial processes, or the requirements of any applicable regulatory authority.
– To send you surveys. From time to time, ThetradingNet may send you surveys as part of our customer feedback process. We may from time to time also ask you to participate in other surveys and if you agree to participate in such surveys, we rely on your consent to use the personal information we collect as part of such survey. All responses to any survey we send out whether for customer feedback or otherwise will be aggregated and depersonalized before survey results are shared with any third-party.
ThetradingNet web pages and emails may contain web beacons or pixel tags or any other similar type of data analysis tools which allow us to track receipt of correspondence and to count the number of users that have visited our web page or opened our correspondence. Where your personal information is completely anonymous, ThetradingNet does not require a legal basis as the information will no longer constitute personal information. In instances where your personal information is not anonymous, it is in our best interest to continually evaluate that personal information to ensure that the products and services we provide are relevant to the market.
ThetradingNet may use your personal information to send you marketing communications via email, telephone, or other agreed form of communication (including social media campaigns) to ensure that you are always kept up to date with ThetradingNet’s latest products and services. Where we send you marketing communications, we will either do so as it is in our best interest or with your consent.
Internal Business and Record-Keeping
ThetradingNet may need to process your personal information for internal business and research purposes and record-keeping purposes. This type of processing is in our own legitimate interests and is required in order to comply with our legal obligations. This may include any communications that ThetradingNet has with you in relation to the services that we provide to you and our relationship with you. ThetradingNet will also keep records to ensure that you comply with your obligations under any contract you have entered with us.
Should ThetradingNet undergo a corporate restructuring or part, or all business is acquired by a third-party, we may need to use your personal information in association with that restructure or acquisition. Such use may involve disclosing your details as part of a due diligence exercise.
Personal Information We Retain
The information about any rights that might be available to you in relation to the personal information that ThetradingNet holds about you is set out below.
If requested, we will confirm whether ThetradingNet is processing your personal information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may charge a reasonable administration fee.
If the personal information that ThetradingNet holds about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it corrected. If we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about the updates, where possible. If you ask ThetradingNet, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you who we have shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
You can ask ThetradingNet to delete or remove your personal information in certain circumstances such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable) provided that we have no legal obligation to retain that data. Such requests will be subject to any retention limits we are required to comply with in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about the erasure where possible. If requested, where possible and lawful to do so, ThetradingNet will also tell you who we have shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
You can ask ThetradingNet to block or suppress the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or object to us processing it. It will not stop ThetradingNet from storing your personal information though. We will tell you before we lift any restriction. If we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about the restriction where possible. If requested, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you who we have shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal information you have provided ThetradingNet with (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or ask us to transfer this to a third-party of your choice.
You can ask ThetradingNet to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so if we are:
– Relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing
– Processing your personal information for direct marketing
– Processing your personal information for research unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Automated Decisions & Profiling
If ThetradingNet has made a decision about you based solely on an automated process that affects your ability to use the services or has another significant effect on you, you can ask us to not to be subject to such a decision unless we can demonstrate to you that such decision is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and ThetradingNet. Even where a decision is necessary for entering into or performing a contract, you may contest the decision and require human intervention.
The user hereby gives his authorization for the Company, hereto “ThetradingNet” to exercise computerized supervision of his service usage (including through “cookies” and similar means) and use any of the said information for the sake of monitoring and/or supervision and/or development and/or for the preservation of quality service, its respective level and acceptability and/or for the sake of the fulfillment of the ordinance of any law. Without detracting from anything stated above, ThetradingNet is authorized to:
1.Transmit the user details to a third party for the sake of collecting funds (whereby owed) by the user to ThetradingNet due to services rendered, as long as the third party committed itself to keeping confidential any information related to it regarding the user.
2.To transmit the user information to another or other parties in accordance with legal authority.
3.To make use of the user information and other information in ThetradingNet’s database about the user for the purposes of ThetradingNet. The user hereby gives ThetradingNet his authorization to make use of the user information for the sake of the receipt of updates and/or materials and/or advertising and/or marketing information through the means of his email. An annulment of one’s agreement will be carried out through a written letter to ThetradingNet, and will be effectuated regarding new publications, whose delivery is yet to be completed. ThetradingNet is authorized to use and collect the details transmitted by the user, for ThetradingNet database, for commercial purposes. -It will be elucidated that ThetradingNet will act according to its best ability to protect the user privacy on the site and employ reasonable means to preserve the aforementioned information. Despite what has been said, ThetradingNet will be authorized to reveal information in its relationship with the user according to any said law and/or in connection with legal processes and/or for the sake of protecting ThetradingNet and anyone acting on its behalf.